Material Posted on www.wps-vht.com by the AREA
The AR for Enterprise Alliance (hereafter the AREA) is the only global non-profit, member-based organization dedicated to the smooth introduction and widespread adoption of interoperable AR-enabled enterprise systems that posts resources and industry related materials on its website (www.wps-vht.com). The AREA does not intentionally post third party copyrighted materials without permission, however if this should happen, contact the AREA at (617) 848-8159 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Material Posted on www.wps-vht.com by Users
体育投注网The Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA), a portion of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act known as DCMA 512, is a U.S. Federal law that provides a safe harbor to online service providers that promptly take down content if someone alleges it infringes their copyright. In accordance with this Act, AREA has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by material posted on the AREA website by a user of the site, please fill out a Notice of Infringement form and send it to the AREA at email@example.com.
The information requested by the Notice of Infringement form substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A), which provides:
To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
体育投注网Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.